What Day It Is



A Strange Day


Just up late...
Feeling so fine...
Nothing to worried...

then,
Checking some e-mail, but got nothing.
Where's everybody?
It's cranky...

Since yesterday, I feel the same...
I want something new,
but what? I dunno...

however, this kind morning could help me,
It released me from the boredom, and humdrum hours...

So,
close your eyes,
take a deep breath and pull it out slowly
Feel the air, hear the morning sound...

Look outside through the window,

Love the birdies' singing...
Love the sunshine,
It's so warm,
It brightened my days, and my heart too :)

Thanks for this beautiful morning,

I'm ready to start my day.

Now, I'll off to the city.
Hope everything runs well. ;)

Ciaoo...

3 comments:

Michelle Schraudner on September 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

This is so inspirational! Thanks for sharing!

missminnie on September 7, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

You're welcome! Thanks for coming to see my blog!

Katie McCoach on September 11, 2009 at 11:48 PM said...

Your writing is different, fun to read the way to style it. keep on!

 

Copyright © 2009