Should I?



It's a...


Yesterday, I got busy with my PC as usually :D , updating my blog, going into some forums, checking a couple of favorite sites, and enjoying to read (new) blogs I'm following.

Forthright, I rarely check out my Facebook account at time. Why? I have my own reason to not going there oftenly..., it's a sensitive matter ;). Am I fool or what, I did it just because of trying to forget someone. Seeing him (again) in that site and nothing to do, just drive me sad...,

But I'm OK so far :)

Actually, yesterday I was surprised by an invitation after cheking my e-mail. What's invitation? It's a high-school reunion! It sent via Facebook account, and tadaa...I don't know what to do...

Should I attend or not? A bit anxious about it. You know, going back to meet my old school mates is not in my top list, but I think it will be so fun if I were in the good mood. (The matter is I been trying to take my mind off someone :) & it's better to not look at the past, right? I might skip this event, yet don't call me currish...because I'm not...)

So, Would I go to the event?

As you may know, there's 3 answers listed:
1) Yes
2) No
3) Maybe

Tadaa...I'm not sure about it. :(

Willy-nilly I must check out my account....to confirm my presence. :)

Guess what, I truly love my high-school mates' comments there. It reminds me to my teen-age hoho... Some of them will attend this event, and the others will not attend it due to their busyness. Then, I realize each of us has begun to make our own life.

I'm thinking now...

Should I come in or not?

however, soon I'll give my answer...

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009