Beautiful & Wonderful



Mother...



This picture means everything,

my wonderful life,

my wonderful thing I ever have,

though now I've not become somebody,

I'll keep this feeling, a deep love for her,

No one can buy her love, No one can replace her from my heart.

She's true love, a real true love if you could feel it...

Mom, sorry if I ever made you sad...

Mom, sorry if I couldn't be closer like other child,

but I love you, and know that your love is whole-souled

I want to love you like you love us all this time...

What I say is not an exaggeration..,

this is the only thing I can show to you,

but I wish and pray to God,

that someday, I would hug and kiss you with fully love...

and on that day you'll find a girl with pride

a girl whom her dreams come true,


Thanks for your pray, Mom...

Your sacrifice proved there's a true love for me.



it's me,
A daughter, who wants to make you proud...

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009