Lil Sis'


No words I can say right now,
to show how I love you so much
Seeing your smiles,
Seeing your giggles,
It's a beautiful gift from God I know,

Together we lead the days
and you've always filled my time with your laugh & archness,
God, hope it stays and never go by,
our lovely time, our nice moments.

Since you came into our life,

Day by day, I learn to love, and yea,
it's you, who teachs me how to love patiently
now, you been growing up and
might find other way,
being a beautiful lady someday,
and leaving me here,

for you my sweetie,
stay the same,
because I'll miss you everyday,

Remember, our fighting to find happiness just begins...
reach for the bright tomorrow we may,

so lil sis', keep smile,
because God always hears our pray.


Love ya, Sis'

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009