"Two Choices"



in the midst of...


Have you ever been in the midst of two choices?

Now, It's coming my way. Being at sea...which one should be my priority...?

a) Going to see the doctor.
b) Go shopping.

Ok, I guess most of you will tend to choose the first one, as you are in an intense health necessary, right? Yup, initially me too. These day is my bad-skin-day. About three or four month I haven't taken any skin care. Wow! I guess I'll be fine without it, but I'm definitely wrong... :( My pimples peep out! Oh, no! I miss my doctor! Yet in fact, I need the cure over him hoho..., I'm sorry Mr :) !

Just one times checking up, you'll get to buy any cures for the skin treatment. You'll not need to meet up with the doctor again thereafter, and the good news is the cures he provides are notedly potent! That's the rule. It's straightforward. I love it!

But all rules are changed now :( ! The cures go to limited sold. I have to meet the doctor again before I can buy the cures. It means I have to pay more, and it's not generous I think, still however he has his own rule. Ok Mr, I'll abide it! But wait till I save enough money :P

Well, a bit dissapointed, don't know what I shoud do with my skin then...

I'm so lucky, yesterday Yay...I got extra pin money from my Grandma & Mom! :D What a great day!

To be honest, they want me to go shopping...you musn't believe it hoho...! Don't be mistaken, actually I need new stuffs & wears for the big family gathering event that falls on this last month, it's our custom. ;)

Aww...! Almost forget with my skin problem :o How about it then? Yeah...however it might be, I have to choose, skin treatment or new stuffs to buy?

After all, I choose to advance the second choice go shopping and meet the doctor later...I think I still can save some of my money :)

Your decision is your choice, every choice has its consequence.
Consequence means responsibility,
so you are responsible with your decision
.


Cool off Mr. Skins, we'll meet the doctor soon...while now I'll might get fun at the shops ;)

Cheers.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009