090909



calendar mark...



Just wake up...
Finding good-tempered
and quite calm as the day before,

I landed my morning in the cyber...
and got #999
What's that?
short I came back the calendar,

Yea, exactly today is 09/09/09
Any special things?
It's a nice numbers, rite?
You could mark something in your calendar... :)
sure if you have any special moments right now,

but to me, it's just a date,
what makes it being so special is the fact that it is easy-remembered :)
so don't miss it people...hoho...

Still, the most important thing at the time is I have a beautiful day as yet...

Remember, today is a gift so that's named present,
everyday is a gift so be
grateful for
each moment you have experienced.
You make your day and
it will turn special by you yourself.


Enjoy your days. :)
Cheers.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009