New Day New Look



a new look...


I'm going to cut my hair. This is my bad-hair-day...

Actually I've planned it since a month ago.
You may ask, "am I in the bad of the mood?"
The answer is "not exactly"... :)

I'm fine, but lately there's a bit boredoom attacked me...
Yea, when I feel it comes in, I need to do something...
I have to "save" myself...

Doing a novelty will help me getting better,
that's like breathing the fresh air.
New day, new look, new point;
that's like a little reborn. :)

Cheers.

4 comments:

Lan on September 11, 2009 at 11:14 AM said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Is this picture how you are going to get your hair cut or how your hair currently looks? I get that same feeling of boredom sometimes when I HAVE to DO something.

missminnie on September 11, 2009 at 3:15 PM said...

You're welcome ^^ Actually it's not my pic, but yeah u can see how my hair looks like at the time, I want to cut it short for a new day, my graduation day. Nice comment...fren :)

anyways, Thanks a lot for visiting. :)

Dishwasher Wife on September 12, 2009 at 2:34 AM said...

When I need a change, I always dye or cut my hair. It's addicting.

Keep us updated with what you plan to do with it. I cut my hair short, and it was the best decision I ever made =)

Best of luck.

Teresa and Grant on September 12, 2009 at 1:55 PM said...

Hello! Found your blog through 20 something and I think it's great! I personally love haircuts. They always feel like a fresh start.

 

Copyright © 2009