Just Stand...



Keep it on...



After taking a break for a while, finally I come here again to post my thought.:)
Yeah, I've been so lazy lately since the Big Day, the family gathering day. Then, still in my laziness time I push my fingers to open my e-mail, facebook account, and of course my blog! At first, I found nothing and it made me being stuck in the sloth. Yet, I read a blog I'm following and got an enlightenment :) ! In fact, not only me who get bored in blogging somewhile, but it happened too to others. When I read the owner of the blog I'm following will delete her blog, I feel I need to shout and say, "No, don't make it!" Before you regret what you've done, please think it twice or you'll miss it for life (Am I exaggerating? sure, i don't :)! ) However, your blog is your rule, you have a right on that. :)


I'm not the only one who brokenly get bored in writing, but I'll keep my
mind away about deleting my blogs. Experiences taught me more. ;)



How to break my boredom. Let's see:

1.Take a break, and never thought how long it will be...Just let it flow till getting back the spirit.
2.Check out the web stats, if it grows in the last days, I'll come back qickly, if there's no impressive progress I'll put it again on the hiatus :)
3.Do some activities out there, a simple thing that can refresh your mind, then think to share it through your writings.
4.When I get back my spirit, I'll keep my fingers before I go blogging. First, I'll read some blogs for my reference.
5.Ok the next thing is change the template, skin, or layout! It's like reborn, and yeah it will make me seeing new atmosphere. Rearranging = Refreshing! :D
6.Improve your writing from the inside of its contents, style, and topic! More day, more writing, more experience!
7.Let's start it again!

Ok that's it for today. Keep up, people! ;) I'll enjoy this beautiful morning...

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009