Hard to Forget


Yesterday I had a reunion with my old High School mates. I don't know why I always get lazzy when there's a reunion invitation comes to me. I can't imagine whom'll I meet there or how this gathering would be. But, there's a kind of impulse on the inside that encourage me to come! Hope something will go fun in those event, but yeah just like past year, it even got bored later. And this year might be my last attending on that kind of events. I know I'll (might) never see someone I'm waiting for years there ;)...so I try to say "goodbye" now...

"Have you ever trusted someone to say "love" then you got nothing? It's me who's feeling this...so sad at first. But, for sure, I'm ok when I write this. :) "


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



yeah...here you can see what I feel right now...
but I don't wanna advance my Ego, everybody has a right for happiness,
though I myself is still trying hard to reach for my own happiness ;)

so, how to face it? just let it flow, & I'll admit it,
straight, sincerely, and obviously.
It's a beautiful process of mind maturity.

Thanks.

Cheers, Folks!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009