Happy BithDay...G!


Wow this morning is just beautiful as yet, and when I turn on my PC then surf to Google, I see this :)




Awww...what happen with Mr.G??? Do you see any mistakes on that? I try to read its spelling for two times. Whop...there are double 'L' I see! But wait, actually nothing is getting wrong there! :)

anyways from here, I just wanna say

Happy 11th Birthday, Google!
A Ton of Gratefulness
for
A Ton of your information store! ;)

Keep Up! Regards!

Have a nice weekend, people!

2 comments:

Mandy on September 29, 2009 at 9:12 PM said...

I wonder if it was a mistake or intended? The 'll' looks remarkably like '11' to me!

Miss Em on October 5, 2009 at 3:21 PM said...

Didn't even no Goggle could have a birthday! Happy birthday Google, double figures plus 1 ;-)

 

Copyright © 2009