Being on The Go!



my hustle bustle list...


A bit disgusting, I'll be snared and stuck in bustle time by today. But learning from my Mom, I should be tough to face those moments. She's super woman I can tell you, I never saw her complaints though she has to do many things all together. Tomorrow is Lebaran Day, & as years before, we will be so busy a day prior to the Big Day. Cleaning out home, do lots things, and preparing dish are MUST. Don't miss anything...! (if we don't want messy things happening tomorrow...) by the way, I believe my Mom, but the most important, don't get Mom angry, just do what she ask to do!

by the way, this week onwards is gonna be not easy for me. I'll be in a very noisy family gathering (I love them, but big no with the "noisy" itself)

Anyway, here the list I make to deal with my busyness:

    1.Cleaning up home dead, make Mom smiling, do the dishes.
    2.Be active, don't show your lazyness, no complaints,
    3.Send cards to all past and present mates.
    4.Be nice through this week (especially) to all relatives
    who come from far.
    5.Be careful with all side dish that contain fat or
    these pimples will peep out!
    6.Control your appetite, if u dont' wanna get indigestion.
    7.After "the hard" week's over, rethink to visit the doctor (dermatologist)for facial treatment. (I have to take in tow my plan to get a new hair)
    8.Get back to the campus, prepare all things before the graduation.

Damn, , suddenly I think I need to make a longer list...
Ok, it'll happen next, now I have to go doing the first thing I put
on my list above.
Just one day left, should prepare anything on the nail!
Lucky, I'm still able to update my blog! Ok guys, wish me fine so
I can finish all things at time.


See ya'll later...

"Focus is not only knowing what to do,
but it's also important to
know what you shoudn't do."

2 comments:

Stephany on September 20, 2009 at 7:02 AM said...

I love #2 the best. I really should work on that one.

And #5? Erg. I should work on that, especially since I've been breaking out like a thirteen-year-old lately. Sigh.

Great post! Lovely list!

missminnie on September 23, 2009 at 5:26 PM said...

Yeah you r right! and finally, half of the list have been finished. I can feel a bit free lately.

Thanks for your stopping. Keep up! :)

 

Copyright © 2009