Yeah, I Want It Today



My Favorite Veggie Soup



Today, I have to admit that I miss my veggies. After eating "too much" meat, it's time to get more healthy food back in my table. I got stomacache this morning (indigestion I think), so annoying :( . I hope I can get well soon. I'm lucky, because today my Mom could read my mind hoho...she prepared my fav dish for breakfast. My veggie soup is so succous. How important to have a healthy food, now I learn it. By the way, ok, that I want to tell at the moment. Keep fit and well! ;)

Delicioso. Enjoy your meal!

1 comments:

Jenna on August 21, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

that soup looks yummy. Could I get a link from you for the 3 column blogger layout? I am in need of the code, and so that is can be customized for my blog...

thanks!! :)

 

Copyright © 2009