Just Yummy...


I just realized that I've always eaten same side dishes for one week. And you know what is it? It's chicken! To be honest, I prefer fish meat, and everything called seafood. I love Tuna Steak better than the beef steak. But, what happened to me? Chicken is my Lis Sis's favorite for meal. I often jeer her as a "chicken eater" hoho..., but now it's my turn being a "chicken eater" hahaha...Lately, I consume fried chicken nine times out of ten. Then, yesterday my Mom cooked Opor Ayam or Chicken Curry (chicken cooked in thick coconut milk and turmeric). I feel something comes my way. I'm addicted to her cooking! What's up? Here, my pimples are rushing up now, a bit sore :( . This food has high fat contents haha...still I love it! My Mom's cooking is so delicious (Yea, it's not because she's my Mom, but I tell you the true hoho...). Should I stop it now? Lebaran Day hasn't come yet, but I have had Opor Ayam as my dishes. Yummy... :P



My Chicken Curry... :)




-0-

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009