Can't Believe It!


Ok, I have to admit that last days, I'm feeling a bit lazy in typing. It's not because I have no idea to write on, but I just got something new that now I have an eye for. Something that will happen in the last of August, FYI I don't want to tell you about it at the moment. If everything runs well and appropriate my expectation, I'll post it on my blog. Don't take it seriously, it' s only a current news.

Then, what I should write today? Ahaa...it's weekend again, and it's holiday. Actually, I'll go out with my lil sis just as usual, yet she goes to a scout camp. Feeling lonely without her...

Anyway, do you remember when you touch keyboard and mouse at the first time? I mean, when did the first time you get online?

I'll tell you about my first experience getting online.

It was my second year in high school. I didn't know anything, sounds strange listening to my friends talked about MIRC, YAHOO, E-MAIL and so on. So funny, I was like a little girl who was just born into the world! When my friend were busy chatting on their online experience, I kept quite. Poor girl hahaha... ;)

Near to my High School, there is an Internet Cafe. I often saw people "go and out" from that place. What did they do in that place? It is my big question at the time. I wanted to enter that place, but no courage left in my heart. It's simple thing, but entering a place I didn't know previously, would make me being nervous. I needed someone to accompany me but my close friend also didn't know anything about internet jejeje...what a funny matter!

And, once upon a day, the weather looks not so friendly. After finished my class, the rain was coming down. I and my friend decided to go home though the rain got more and more hard. Unfortunately, we couldn't go anywhere then we got stuck taking shelter at the Internet Cafe's terrace! And guess what happened later...

My friend compelled me to getting in the Internet Cafe. Since I knew that we couldn't walk over the hard rain, finally we got in. Gosh, I didn't know anything, I was blind on internet! How about her? I relied on her undoubtedly, but she was much the same like me. jejeje... :P

So, what we did there for almost an hour was nothing. Just sitting down and staring at the monitor. Yeah, that's true...poor girls.....You must be not believe it. The only thing we did was typing web address and clicked enter button. I remember the first web address I visited is Christina Aguilera page....I didn't think another name, coz I was her big fan at the time.

By the way, after realizing that we got nothing, I asked my friend to stopping this! She gave up and then we turned off the monitor. Something shameful happened to us. When we would pay our account, the operator said we had to back for shutting down the PC. I don't believe, I even didn't get to do it that time hohoho...I didn't know how hahaha...LOL

Luckily, somebody help us after an hour struggling to shutting down the PC (we were so shy to ask somebody's help!), so if we count, we had spent two hours in the Internet Cafe without doing anything. Gosh, how fool I am.... :D

You know afterward, I had to pay the account ( sounds unfair...) ! But it's okay, though feel a bit dissapointed, I could take a good lesson from my experience. What?

First, finally I can enter a place called Internet Cafe (for the first time).
Second, since that time, I encoureged my self to learn about internet. All by my self!
Third, here I am, blogging, surfing, chatting and whatever, now I'm dying to know more...

Hmmm...everybody has their own experience. How about you? Do you have one? Just look back, and you will find how far you've been going now...

Thank for coming to my blog.

Cheers. ^_^



0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009