What a Woman (I) Wants


Ok, today I'm back to post about an interesting article. What's that? Actually, I just got it from a trusted source ;) , and after I read the head title, I tried to figure it out heartily. Does it represent me (all women) indeed?

Let's check it out...( I have made it consise in my own words)

"What exactly do women want?" (in the case of answering men's questions...)



"A woman wants..."



Here they are...

Respect. Just show that you respect our opinions, interests, bodies, and mind. You don't have to "say yes" with all we say and do, but please honor our opinions as something valuable. I'll treat you as you would like to be treated: honest, fair, kind, and considerate.

Romance. Little things could make us happy like giving a beautiful rose just because it is wednesday, not only for our anniversary and others "special" dates. Believe, it's enough to make us smile :) . Be a person such as when we first met and show your truthful affection. It will make me love and love you more...

Time. We know that relationship can't be eternally in the pink; simply making the time to be with us and treating us like your top priority says "love" more than all the fancy gifts and lovely letters ever could. One more thing, if you give your help without being asked, it'll make us feel so mean. And then, you'll get "something sweet" .... ;)

Communication. Keep in touch by words. Tell us we're beautiful and you love the lasagna we made, it could help us feel good. It doesn't have to be over the top, just let us know that you see the effort we put in, and you're grateful.

Engagement. When I mention it, it doesn't mean "you should marry me tomorrow morning". What I mean is a close relationship by heart and soul between us. Paying attention to the little things is so valuable. You don't have to like everything we like (we might be a little concerned if you do), but showing interest in our passions, be it career-related, a sport, or a hobby; it is the little things that's so endearing.

Humor and Humility. These two tend to go hand in hand. This doesn't mean that you have to crack jokes or entertain us, but just being able to laugh at yourself is enough. Guys who take themselves too seriously bring everyone down.

Ok, to all guys out there, I think that's my (our) answers :) and now it depends on you. ;)

*Love our life, peace and cheers!*

Thanks.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009