Wow I Lost It!



just know...


This morning still looks lovely as yet,
and yesterday I was so surprised finding something had happened to me.
I'm not sure it's good or bad because I never supposed or planned it before,
well, there's no significant change with me actually...

anyways, I have to pinch my hand and also open widely my eyes hoho... ,
guess what...I have lost about 8 pounds in one month!
You may have it too or you have had lost it more? :)

But to me, it's amazing... ;)
Can't believe it, seeing that I've been in a long holiday at home and
snacking more oftens.
Hmmm...you can imagine how I would be if I couldn't control myself. :)
I haven't experienced it (lost more than 2 kilos in a month), I'm typical of a certain person who's easy-gained of weight..., off the beaten track to have some exercises and a bit hard to keep my self away from snacks & delicious food...

so, what makes me...

Ok, here some list of possible cause of my weight loss ;)

I'm fasting during this month, but in fact I think that's not the main factor...
I can underline the eating regularly schedule here
which given the real impact over for those matter;
then, by reason of helping my Mom's household tasks :P, I do more dishes this month, and you know it seems really help me reducing my arm's fat ;)

and the last but not least, I'm not obsessed to loose my weight at all for that matter...;) I just enjoy my food, having sufficient meal, doing my tasks sincerely, and yeah just hold the weight scale at bay...!!! :D

Big anxiety is not quite good for our healthy so,
Enjoy your day, enjoy your life, ppl! :)


Cheers.

4 comments:

double-decker love. on September 16, 2009 at 9:32 AM said...

hi, this is my first stopping-by.
just wanna let ye know that anxiety doesn't work for some ppl in gaining weight.
been anxious and mentally damaged, but they havn't affected much.

missminnie on September 16, 2009 at 11:33 AM said...

Oh, okay..:) anyway, thanks for your opinion . Yeah it might give different impact to each people. It also depends on how they manage themselves I think.

Thxs 4 stopping by.

Dishwasher Wife on September 17, 2009 at 4:21 AM said...

Congratulations! That's the way people SHOULD lose weight - without obsessing over it. Life should be enjoyed (but food in moderation). I am secretly thinking about doing more dishes now! Best of luck.

missminnie on September 17, 2009 at 10:59 PM said...

Yeah u right, that's what I mean, without obsessing, you can lose it naturally.

Nice. Keep up. :)

 

Copyright © 2009