Thankful Weekend!


Wow, this week is such a full of surprises, we got "nice gifts" from our neighbors. Here they are:

Last Wednesday:


This Saturday:



and today...tadaa, this our side dish for dinner:


Note: The special things I want to share with you is first, we got yummy cakes two times in a week, though actually there's no special moment this week...Second, why I love my Mom cooking so much today, because I think yesterday Mom listened to my and lil sis' babbles ^^. It's almost over a week, I & Lil Sis have new favorite cooking show in da TV. We are continuing to talk about it each day & the most interesting point I got from these show is its simple cooking. Hmm...and you know "Saute Bean with Beef" is one of simple dish presented there. Oh my goodness, it seems Mom doesn't want to see her child keeping their appetite while watching these show ...hoho...! And as she could read our mind, she cooked it today! Thanks Mom, and of course thanks for our kind neighbors too.

Even a little thing, just be grateful...and you'll gain more...! ;)

2 comments:

for the love of pictures on September 14, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

That food looks amazing :)

Very nice blog you have here - I found ya on 20SB, btw!

missminnie on September 14, 2009 at 9:59 PM said...

hi, nice 2 meet u here...! :)

Thank 4 visiting, yea that's why I called it "A Thankful Weekend".

Hv Nice Day...!

 

Copyright © 2009