Hello World!


Hello World!

Gosh, it has been a very long time I do not write something/anything in my blog. I don't know what happen with me? I got in a lazy time lately. Now, I have to wake up and motivate my self!

Actually, I got several things that I want to tell, but because of my lazyness, I put it on a hiatus for a while.

This middle of August till the end of September will be a very special time for me and my family. We are in the fasting month. I think I've been enjoying it very much. Ok now I'll tell you, what makes this month becomes so nice is because I can taste my mom's cooking! It's so delicious....(Oho...I'm not lying or exaggerating, that's not because she is my Mom, Guys hohoho...) ^^ Inasmuch as my mom's busy activities (she's a teacher and has lots social activities out there) , she has a little time to go to the kitchen, and we rarely taste her cooking, so I miss it greatly...But in this beautiful month, she's cooking for us. Yum...yum...

Note: Amusing...Mom's know-how in cooking wasn't passed down to me. It will be my challenge to learn and prove that I can do that ( cooking I mean... :) ) Now, I've been going to gain some receipes... ^^ See what will happen later... ^^

Wish me luck, folks!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009